The Ryon Medical team developed and implemented integrated Medical and Mental Health care dating back to the early 1990s. As our current clinic opened in November 2012, Ryon Medical & Associates expanded and the concept of integrated healthcare into a state-of-the-art clinic. What does integrated care mean for you the patient? We offer, under one “roof” a continuum of health care services in an effort to meet your healthcare needs. Our practitioners at Ryon Medical access on a daily basis, the most comprehensive Medical and Mental Health database in the world. This means you can expect care that is the most up to date, comprehensive and expert in the fields of medical care and mental health.
Our goal – we only have one – give you our patient the best possible care.
We have an absolute commitment to patient care. Every single patient matters.
Combined Experience to Provide Complete Care
Our team is made of professionals from a variety of practices and backgrounds. Their combined expertise in medical and psychiatric care will provide complete care for every member of your family.
Professional Staff at Ryon Medical and our subsidiary – Colorado Plains Home Health include:
- George Cresswell, Psychiatry (Medical Director – Emeritus)
- Ozzie Grenardo (Medical Director)
- Kevin Harsh, CEO/CMO/Family Practice/Mental Health/Addiction Medicine
- Meryl Dohrmann, Clinical Psychologist
- Carole McVicker, Clinical Therapist
- Rocky McVicker, Clinical Therapist
- Eva Leyva, Clinical Therapist (servicios en espanol)
- Timothy Wheeler, Clinical Therapist
- Amber Pisano, LPC
- Dara Randel, Clinical Therapist
- Tom Meardon, Clinical Therapist
- Amanda Burgess, Clinical Therapist
- Carmalita Baca, Clinical Therapist
- Master Level Student Interns
- Master Level Practitioners
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurse Aids
- Physical Therapists